Two ski areas on our doorstep!Details
Have you ever wanted to toboggan downhill into the valley in dazzling speed, wade through the alpine moorland simply enjoy the scenic beauty of the Kaiserwinkls? Enjoy the great diversity of the mountain summer in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in Tyrol.
Only a few minutes walking from hotel Das Walchsee your find the beautiful Walchsee - a postcard image to dive into! Swim a couple of laps in front of a unique panorama that you can explore in person the very next day. Because also the hiking paradise Kaiserwinkl starts right on our doorstep.
Discover the mountains world in the Kaiserwinkl in TYrol on foot on the 200 km long well-marked hiking trails.
On 180 km of well-marked bike paths you experience the beauty of nature.
Bathing holiday in the Kaiserwinkl - in the outdoor pool in de forest and the picturesque Walchsee (Lake Walch).
Whether exploring nature, swimming or the great leisure progemme, it's never boring here!
Four villages - three golf courses, making the Kaiserwinkl holiday region the second largest golf region in Tyrol.
Adventures and sports facilities for families and outdoor sports fans.
- Free parking on ten parking lots in the region
- Free guided village tours
- 50% discount on selected progamme points of the creative summer workshops
- 10% discount on an uphill and downhill ride with the Zahmer Kaiser gondola or summer toboggan run per adult- children 8% discount
- 23% discount on the entrance fee for adults to the leisure pool Kössen
- Countless discounts at taxi companies, water sports facilities, mountain railways, Adventure-Club, shepperd's hut, various inns, shops and leisure facilities in the Kaiserwinkl
- Free use of the regional buses from May 6th to October 26th 2017
- Free horse carriage rides for children up to 12 years old
- 50% discount on Kaiserwinkl merchandise
- 10% discount on an up- and downhill ride with the mountain railways Kössen - (free for children < 10 years old)
- 20% discount on an 18-hole green fee per stay at all three golf courses
More details about the Kaiserwinkl Card here.