Great views for the entire family!Details
The snow-white winter rarely is so colorful as in the Kaiserwinkl between the jagged summits of the Zahmen and the Wilde Kaiser and the enchanting Walchsee. Immerse yourself in the many facets of relaxation!
The sunny valley basin of the Kaiserwinkl invites to make wonderful winter hikes at the foot of the Zahmen and the Wilde Kaiser. Around 80 km of groomed and signposted winter hiking trails lead you trough most beautiful nature. And those who would to go on an off-trail discovery tour: go snowshoeing! Preferably with our tour guides.
Around the Walchsee (Lake Walch) you can make beautiful ski tours through the deeply snow-covered scenery, crowned with virginal runs. One of the most popular tours of the region are the climbs on the Heuberg to 1,603 m south fof the Walchee and on the Karkopf to 1,510 m north of Kranzach. More tips available at our reception!
Did you know, that in the Kaiserwinkl you find one of the largest networks of cross-country trails in Austria? Up to 121 km of groomed trails for classic-and skating style extend over the cross-country skiing area of the villages Kössen, Walchsee, Schwendt and Rettenschöss. All awarded with the Tyrolean "Loipengütesiegel" (cross-country quality seal). For endless gliding pleasure!
Two iron runners and a lot of fun! Tobogganing thrills young and old and can be perfectly combined with cozy moments in a rustic mountain hut. In the Kaiserwinl the three wonderful natural toboggan runs Lippenalm, Zahmer Kaiser and Aschinger Alm ensure speedy action.
Holiday in the Kaiserwinkl means that you can enjoy winter to the last corner (Winkl = corner) here. The wealth of possibilites is large and diverse - right on our doorstep. From ice skating and curling to trend sports such as snow tubing or snow biking. Tip: the Kaiserwinkl card offers many benefits & discounts!
- Free parking on ten parking lots in the region
- Free use the cross-country trails
- Free lantern walk
- Free horse-drawn sleigh ride for children up to 12 years old
- 50% discount on Kaiserwinkl merchandise
- 10% discount on an uphill and downhill ride for non-skiers at the cable cars Kössen and Zahmer Kaiser Walchsee (non-skiing kids born from 2007 onwards free of charge)
- Free use of the regional buses /ski buses 20.12.2016-19.03.2017
- Free village tours
- Free snowshoe testing opportunities
- 50% discount on a cross-country introduction lesson, sauna, curling
- 10% discount on multiple-day ski passes
- Discounts at taxi companies, ski schools, as well as various inns, shops and leisure facilities in the Kaiserwinkl
Mehr Infos über die Kaiserwinkl Card hier.